Wednesday 16 May 2018

Hip! Hip! Hooray! It's Another Hope & Elvis Day!


On the Sunday we experimented with creating painted paper collages.
There were template packs for foxes and hares, or you could create whatever creature you fancied.
Here's Louise and Ruth ready for a day of paint, cake, laughs and sunshine in the beautiful studio of Hope & Elvis.



There's always time for cake!



It's not often a flamingo joins in with a workshop! (Isn't he gorgeous!)



Paint accident alert, (lovely textures though!!!!)





Dining al fresco in the sunshine...




I think that this is the most beautiful salad I have ever seen!


I had a very snazzy friend join me for dinner!


Creatures, characters and stories were starting to emerge...






 The afternoon was a quiet haven of creativity... with giggles and cake eating as well!














Just look at Ruth's fabulous sandals and socks!



I couldn't believe how many beautiful creatures emerged at the end of the day...















(Oo! I nearly forgot the obligatory Hope & Elvis loo photo shoot!)


I love that glittery loo seat so much!


At the end of the day we all got to sign the locker!


Group photo!
So proud of all you fabulous ladies this weekend, it was such a privilege to create beautiful art with you all x


A huge thanks to Louise, my mate Sam, Magie and Ruth for such a great day, and it was brilliant to have a good old catch up with Miss Presley xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful day and I just want to be there with you girls. Great sandals lot of tread there, they were made for walking and that's what she's gon a do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making a promise to myself that one day I will join you at a Hopw and Elvis workshop. I'd just live to learn more about your technique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be lovely my friend, you would love it there x

      Delete
  3. Looks like a brilliant day! Sorry I couldn't be there. When are you doing more workshops?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there chuck, there will be another at Hope & Elvis next year me thinks. I'll keep everyone up to date here though whenever a workshop pops up xxx

      Delete

Would you like to make a comment chuck?
I'd love to hear your thoughts, just a minute and I'll put the kettle on.
Custard cream or bourbon?